- In Store Sales Assistants/Clerks
- Home Sales Consultants
- Personal Assistants
- Commercial Project Managers / Engineers
- Fitters / Technicians / Drivers
- Factory Manufacturing / Assembly Personnel
- Market Researchers / Customer Care /
- I T / Web, Graphics, CAD graduates
Part time and full time opportunities
Well above remuneration packages will be negotiated for the successful applicants.
Please send your resume along with the Application Form to:
National Development Manager
Shutters R Us Franchising Systems (Aust) P/L
589 Gardeners Road, Mascot
02 9381 2800
02 9700 7029
- Global Leader of innovation and licensee of worldwide patented products
- High demand high volume dynamic growth
- Multi level job skill disciplines
- Australia Wide representation
- Looking for satisfaction and reward for your effort? Want to join a dynamic organization on the move?
Shutters R Us is a Plantation Shutter and associated products company that really cares about their staff as well as their clients. A well balanced formula that only works when EVERYONE gives their best.
The successful applicant will have a history of loyalty and diligence, and evidence of high standards of output and expectation. Passion and interest in whatever they do be it work, family or hobbies is important to us as we are a people/ product business and value driven exited go getters.
Your role within this unique company is to carry on our tradition of EXCELLENCE. There will never be a day in your life that you go home feeling "who cares" ... because WE DO!
Our Organization includes the following disciplines:
Marketing - Sales, Research, Publishing; Production - Manufacturing, R&D; Logistics - Shipping & Local Del, Import/Export, Receiving & Dispatch, Scheduling; Management - Manufacturing, Field Supervision
Group industry categories: Commercial, Special Projects, Domestic.
If you would like to be part of our future, spend some time surfing our site to learn about our business and see if it fits with your expectations. To apply, please complete and print the Application Form then send to:
589 Gardeners Road
Mascot, NSW 2020
Alternatively, you can fax the form to us at
(02) 9700 7029
We want People persons!
- Your personality qualities would ideally include on outgoing nature, like to have a chat and show interest in others and be a good listener as well. Are you a bright, energetic, customer oriented and sales driven candidate?
- Not necessarily with sales experience but will possess qualities of enjoying people’s company and interaction; have a genuine interest in our range of products and feel comfortable with selling our features and benefits.
- Not necessarily technically minded but it would be helpful to be able to read and record measurements, have computer skills, be precise in written and verbal communication.
- Be a good time manager of your own performance; be goals driven; commit to your promise and see things through to completion. An organized person is someone who is tidy, keeps good time commitments and expects same of others. Knows where files and schedules are at, can appreciate time lines and obligations.
- Be a good student and teacher; have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to share that knowledge; be a good listener and be able to communicate your message as well.
- Be a good Ambassador of your Company; represent our business with professionalism; try to identify with our philosophies and work for the common goals of the business which in turn is cognizant of your goals.
- Be goals driven; set yourself personal targets and development benchmarks; identify with and work towards the goals and objectives of your Company.
- Current Drivers Licence and competent driver with navigational skills.
- Well Presented & groomed as the impression you make is as important as how we present our products.
- Dedicated in your chosen career and your own interests. To be passionate about your job, loving what you do is a gift to any organization, and it is our own common value within the group.
We have a very active Commercial installation contracting division involved in Architectural Products such as Shutters, Screens, Balustrades and specialized awnings.
Our commercial projects may involve 3 to 20 site personnel per project and may last from 3 months to around 18 months until completion.
- Previous Experience in high rise or multi unit development is essential in a capacity of team leadership such as foreman, project manager, contracts manager.
- People management skills exemplified by strong communication skills, mature dispute resolution, leadership by example traits and good resource management style are important to us.
- The successful candidate will preferably be a qualified manager with at least 5 years experience as detailed above.
- The works involves a good deal of project planing, recruitment of appropriately skilled workforce, reporting and scheduling, costing and site materials ordering and management.
- This is a negotiated salary position plus vehicle and there are various areas in Qld and NSW available at present.
- If you believe you have a great deal of energy, experience and drive we may be the right people for you.
Our Shutter, Louvre and Balustrade products sold to the home owner or small developer / builder are manufactured ready to install as part of the sale package.
As a fast growing Company we are always looking for more capable people to join our team as in home installers & technicians.
We have a comprehensive training course to familiarize new installers with our procedures of customer contact, carrying out installations and completion of our contractual obligations to the customer.
- Successful applicants will preferably be qualified carpenters or joiners or experienced handypersons with a track record in domestic installs of a related home improvement / building line. If you come from a background in Door or Window installations or form a general carpentry cottage work and have an eye for detail. If you consider yourself a high standards tradesperson and are looking for an interesting job with a growth oriented company give us a call.
- Current Drivers License is required as is a full compliment of tools suited to Timber and Aluminium installs. A negotiated package includes tools allowance.
- Opportunities are available in all states although NSW has most positions available.
- The opportunity exists for full time wage employment as well as subcontracting on rates.